Search with Hope
Give your mouse a heart! Raise funds for children with eye cancer, just by searching the web!
Every time you search the web, you generate cash for the search engine’s owner. Everyclick donates 50% of its revenue to charity. Full search results are powered by Yahoo!, and a rigorously applied filter ensures only family-friendly search results. Wherever you are in the world, you can select Everyclick as your search engine, and there’s no cost to you or us.
How Much Money Can Everyclick Raise For WE C Hope?
On average, each everyclick.com search generates 1 penny. An average Everyclick user conducts 40 searches per month, meaning that:
- 100 supporters can raise around £480 per year.
- 1,000 supporters can raise around £4,800 per year.
- 10,000 supporters can raise around £48,000 per year.
If just 10% of UK based internet searches used Everyclick, the website would raise more than £211,000 for charity every day – over £77million per year!
Companies such as The London Stock Exchange, Cadbury and AXA Fund Managers use Everyclick in their Corporate Social Responsibility programs.
Set Up Search with Hope Now With Just Two Clicks!
The easiest way to do this is to add Search with Hope (everyclick.com) to your browser’s search engine bar. Below are the instructions for Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Visit any page on this website.
- Note the little arrow next to your browser’s search box is glowing. Click the arrow and you will notice the entry “Add Search with Hope”.
- Click the Search with Hope entry to make everyclick your chosen search engine.
- (IE only) Tick the ‘default’ box to ensure every search will be done with everyclick.com
Now whenever you carry out your web research with Search with Hope, you will generate funds to help children with retinoblastoma around the world!
Alternatively, join Everyclick for free and access their full range of fundraising tools. Just visit our Everyclick home page: