Terms & Conditions
Access to, and use of, this entire website is provided by World Eye Cancer Hope, subject to the following Terms:
1. by using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms laid out in this document.
2. We reserve the right to amend this document at any time. Any changes will be published here, and continued use of this website after such time equates to acceptance of those changes.
3. You consent to use of this website for lawful purposes only, and to conduct yourself in a respectable manner. Within the realm of our website, you will not pursue any activity that affects the rights of other users, or restricts their use and enjoyment of this service.
4. This website and all its contents (including names, images, logos and other graphics) are shared without representation or endorsement of third parties, and without guarantee of any description. This website is protected by a disclaimer, and World Eye Cancer Hope will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any damages relating to the use of this website.
5. World Eye Cancer Hope does not guarantee that functions contained within material on this website will be free from error of disruption, or that such errors will be corrected. Nor do we guarantee the security of this website or its host server, regarding viruses and other internet threat.
6. All material within this website is protected by copyright, whether owned by World Eye Cancer Hope or third-parties who have consented to use of their materials. Unauthorised use of any material from this website is strictly prohibited. Written authorisation must be obtained from World Eye Cancer Hope prior to use of any materials contained within this website.
7. Non photographic material from this website may be copied and distributed only for personal, non-commercial use, on the condition that copyright is acknowledged and sources clearly referenced, and that no material is modified in any way.
8. Written consent must be obtained before use of any photographic material. Most photographs are published on this website with the prior consent of the relevant independent copyright owners, whose rights are reserved.
9. World Eye Cancer Hope bears no responsibility for the content of external websites. Linkage to external resources does not in any way imply endorsement of the views or activities of that resource by World Eye Cancer Hope.
10. All material provided by you for use on public areas of this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
13. You must immediately cease using this website if you do not agree in full with the terms of this document.