A golden opportunity to enhance brand loyalty, motivate employees and help children with eye cancer.
WE C Hope offers exciting possibilities for corporate partnership, benefiting your business and employees, and bringing hope to children with eye cancer, survivors and their families around the world. Whether large or small, local, national or global, there are many ways your company can partner with us, be inspired and share hope worldwide.
So Many Benefits
Consumers are increasingly aware of corporate social investment, and demand solid ethical business practice. They constantly seek opportunities to buy a slice of the feel-good factor by helping worthy causes through their everyday activities.
- 98% of consumers believe businesses should be visibly helping charities.
- 77% are more likely to buy a product or service linked to a good cause.
- 60% would pay more for a cause-related product or service.
- 50% would change brands to support a good cause.
Partnering with WE C Hope could reap many rewards for your company. You will reach new audiences, stand out from your competitors and improve your image as a socially responsible corporate citizen.
Employees are also enormously inspired and motivated by charitable activities. Fundraising and volunteering builds team spirit, enhances staff development, increases employee loyalty and creates a happier, more productive workforce.
So Many Possibilities
- Sponsor an event, campaign or program
- Raise awareness of WE C Hope and “white pupil” (the early sign of childhood eye cancer) through a link with your products or services
- Promote regular employee support through Payroll Giving
- Encourage staff to volunteer their time and skills
- Donate goods or services to enhance our activities
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year
So Much Hope
Retinoblastoma kills more than 7,000 children around the world every year. Although more than 96% of children survive in the developed world, many lose one or both eyes, or loss of sight.
Lives and eyes will be saved by increasing awareness, access to existing treatments and family support. Please help us bring life and sight saving care to the world’s youngest and most vulnerable cancer warriors.
We look forward to discussing with you how your company can benefit by partnering with us, and how your help will change the lives of children with eye cancer and their families around the world.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss these possibilities.