Thank you for your interest in World Eye Cancer Hope USA. We welcome your queries and feedback.
We regret that we are unable to give financial support to individual children or adults. This includes examination, test, treatment, travel, accommodation and daily living costs and household bills.
Before Contacting Us
Before contacting us, you may find your questions answered on the following pages:
- I am concerned about a photo showing white pupil
- I am seeking help for a child with retinoblastoma
- I am exploring the options for treatment in another country
- I am doing a school project and need info on Rb
- I would like to support the work of World Eye Cancer Hope
Please feel free to contact us by regular mail or telephone, or use this email form.
World Eye Cancer Hope
12430 Tesson Ferry Road, Suite 288
St. Louis, MO 63128