One Retinoblastoma World
2024 Conference Hotel
The pool courtyard and splash bar offers space to refresh and unwind. | Credit: Marriott Hotels
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Waikiki
All One Rb World conference activities will take place at the beautiful Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, 120 Ka’iulani Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States.
Distance from the SIOP Congress venue (Honolulu Convention Center): 1.9mi – 7 min drive / 20 min walk.
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is a calm oasis in the bustling heart of Waikiki. Situated one block from Oahu’s famous Waikiki Beach, it is walking distance from some of the area’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment, and close to attractions like Diamond Head, Aloha Tower, and the Honolulu Zoo.
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani stands at the former entrance to the ‘Ainahau Estate, once home to Hawaii’s beloved Princess Victoria Kaiulani. The beautiful princess and last Royal heir is still revered throughout the islands. From the open-air lobby and warm welcome to relaxing rooms and facilities, the hotel exudes a hospitable Hawaiian home fit for a princess.
All guiest rooms include Air-con, wired & Wi-Fi internet access, mini-refrigerator, private lanai (balcony), ice bucket & drinking glasses, coffee maker, hair dryer, safe, color TV with cable & On-Demand movies, room service, laundry & dry cleaning service, video check-out. Choose your room with a pool view or ocean view.
Extensive hotel facilities include: Wi-fi, fitness center, outdoor pool, poolside splash bar, restaurants, bars, and live music.
Guests also have restraint and bar signing privileges at three sister properties: The Moana Surfrider, The Royal Hawaiian, and The Sheraton Waikiki, and access to select experiences at these hotels.
The hotel offers a shuttle service from/to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) with FareHarbor. Fees apply, and reservations are required. Booking well in advance is strongly recommended. Book your airport transfer with FareHarbor.
Our Group Room Rate:
A number of Sheraton Princess Kaiulani guestrooms are available to our meeting participants at a special delegate rate:
- A total of $245.36 per room, per night ($180 per night, plus a $28 discounted resort fee and 17.9% tax).
- Available from Wednesday October 9, 2024 to Tuesday October 22, 2024.
- A selection of king beds or 2 double beds are available to book (subject to availability).
- Rooms are priced for 2 adults.
- Additional adults will be charged $80 per adult, per night.
- There is no additional charge for children under age 18.
The daily resort fee includes:
- Wi-Fi Premium Access in Guestrooms and public areas
- MiFi Rental – unlimited high-speed wireless on Island (Complimentary rental of 1 MiFi per room per stay).
- Complimentary one-day GoPro Camera rental (1 per room per stay).
- Complimentary Surfboard Storage.
- Beach Front Yoga.
- Yoga Nidra Meditation.
- Daily Cultural Activities such as lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons, and historic tours.
Discover more about the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani.
Book Your Stay
Please follow the specific booking instructions below to benefit from our special group rate.
A sea view room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Waikiki. | Credit: Marriott Hotels